In this lesson, we are going to learn how to say and others ways to say ‘I am tired” in Turkish.
There are many ways to talk about your tiredness in Turkish. You can use different phrases to express your tiredness and convey your message in a clear way.
Let’s start with how to say “ I’m tired ” in Turkish.
- I am tired.
- Çok yoruldum.
- I am exhausted.
- Yorgunluktan öleceğim.
- I am tired to death
- Bitkin hissediyorum.
- I feel fatigue.
- Hiç hâlim yok.
- I have no energy at all.
- Çok yorgun hissediyorum.
- I am feeling too tired.
- Hiç enerjim kalmadı.
- I have no energy left.
- Kendimi hâlsiz hissediyorum.
- I am feeling lazy.
- Çok üşeniyorum.
- I am too lazy.
- I am run-down.
- Dışarı çıkmaya üşeniyorum.
- I am too lazy to go out.
- Üstümü değiştirme zahmetine giremem.
- I can’t be bothered to change my clothes.
- Gözlerimi açık tutamıyorum.
- I can barely keep my eyes open.
- Gözlerimi güçlükle açık tutuyorum.
- I barely keep my eyes open.
- Yataktan zar zor kalkabildim.
- I could barely get out of the bed.
- Yorucu bir gündü.
- It was a tiring day.
This is the end for this lesson. Don’t forget to practice the phrases with your Turkish friends.
For more lessons to learn common Turkish visit phrases and vocabularies page
For support and learning Turkish easily with colorful pages, you can buy the book for Turkish for beginners from the shop.
Vectors in this page designed by freepik www.freepik.com