In this lesson, we will learn some essential hotel vocabulary and expressions in Turkish. You will be able to book a room in Turkish and ask necessary questions you will need when you plan your staying in a Turkish hotel.
Making a Hotel Reservation in Turkish
Below you will see a short dialogue between guest and hotel receptionist.
|Bir oda kiralamak istiyorum.||I would like to book a room.|
|Kaç gece kalmak istersiniz?||How many nights would you like to stay?|
|Beş gece kalacağım.||I will stay 5 nights|
|Ne tür bir oda istersiniz?||What kind of room would you like?|
|Çift kişilik bir oda istiyorum.||I would like a double room.|
|Geceliği ne kadar?||How much is it per night?|
|Gecelik 200TL||200 TL per night|
|Kahvaltı dahil mi?||Is breakfast included?|
Useful Turkish hotel vocabulary
For a reason, if you stay in a hotel in Turkey, you will need some basic vocabulary for your necessities. Below you will find some common Turkish vocabulary related with hotel.
- Tuvalet kağıdı : Toilet paper
- Sabun : Soap
- Çift kişilik yatak : Double room
- Çift yataklı oda : Room with a twin bed
- Tek kişilik oda : Single room
- Oda numarası : Room number
- Oda servisi : Room service
- Yatak : Bed
- Çarşaf : Sheet
- Yastık : Pillow
- Blanket : Yorgan / Battaniye
- Havlu : Towel
- Islak mendil : Wet wipes
- Guest : Misafir
- Klima : Air conditioner
- Anahtar : Key
- Kahvaltı : Breakfast
- Yemek : Meal
- Öğle yemeği : Lunch
- Akşam yemeği : Dinner
- Bavul : Luggage
- Yüzme havuzu : Swimming pool
- Bahçe : Garden
- Çocuk oyun alanı : Children play area
- Gecelik : Per night
- Lüks : Luxury
- Turist : Tourist
- Turizm : Tourism
- Touristic : Touristic
Useful Turkish Expressions for Staying at a Hotel
Expressions to have conservation in a hotel with the receptionist in Turkish.
- Boş odanız var mı?
- Do you have any rooms available?
- Kahvaltı dahil mi?
- İs breakfast included?
- Otelde yüzme havuzu var mı?
- Does the hotel have a swimming pool?
- Otel denize yakın mı ?
- Is the hotel near the sea?
- Tek kişilik bir oda istiyorum.
- I would lie a single room.
- 4 gece kalmak istiyorum.
- I would like to stay for four nights.
- Geceliği ne kadar?
- How much is the per night?
- Kredi kartı kabul ediyor musunuz?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Otel şehir merkezine yakın mı?
- Is hotel near to the city center ?
- Bir gecelik bir oda istiyorum.
- I’d like a room for 1 night.
- Oda servisi var mı ?
- Is there room service?
Turkish Vocabulary on Tourism, Travel and Attractions
Hotels can be in different places of a Country from Village to City. Here is the some Turkish expressions and Turkish vocabulary.
You can visit the Turkish vocabulary page for more learning vocabulary.
For support and learning Turkish easily with colorful pages, you can buy the book for Turkish for beginners from the shop.
Vectors in this page created by freepik www.freepik.com