Good night literally means “İyi Geceler“ in Turkish.
- İyi geceler
- Good night
Ways to say Good Night – “İyi geceler” in Turkish
Here is the some other ways to say good night in Turkish.
- Herkese iyi geceler
- Good night everyone
- İyi geceler arkadaşlar
- Good night friends
- İyi geceler, Kendinize iyi bakın
- Good night and take care of yourself
- İyi geceler, Görüşürüz
- Good night, see you later
Good Night for your friends and love in Turkish
Most of the time, we say ” good night – iyi geceler” to people who are close to us. They can be our friends, boyfriend, girlfriend and family members
Similar to English , we can say ” good night” in Turkish by adding nicknames to “iyi geceler”. Here some nicknames and their uses with Good night in Turkish
- İyi geceler aşkım!
- Good night my love
- İyi geceler sevgilim!
- Good night my dear!
- İyi geceler tatlım
- Good night sweetie
- İyi geceler canım
- Good night my dear
- İyi geceler bir tanem.
- Good night my only one
3) You can also say before sleeping “iyi geceler” in Turkish. have a look at the below examples
- İyi geceler, iyi uykular
- Good night, have a nice sleep
- iyi geceler , tatlı rüyalar
- Good night, sweet dreams
- iyi geceler, Allah rahatlık versin.
- Good night, good bless you (close translation)
- Hayırlı geceler
- Good night (wishing to have peaceful and health night)
Learn how to say “thank you” in Turkish